This recipe is one of my favorite ways to eat cauliflower because it’s so tasty and so easy to make. Plus, this cauliflower goes well as a side with almost any dish.
I used your typical white cauliflower for this recipe, but have some fun and try it using Romanesco also known as Roman cauliflower. I love the spiral, fractal look of Romanesco.
- Half a head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp honey (to make vegan use agave nectar)
Let’s start cooking:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Make sauce by combining olive oil, Sriracha sauce, and honey in a small bowl and mix well together.
- Put the cauliflower florets in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and hand massage the sauce in with the florets to get them all nicely coated.
- Place coated cauliflower on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes.